The IROK is the brand new entry level Rocker from Rocker Bikes.
Rockers are a RAD innovation designed by BMX riders at Rocker BMX LTD. The boys have spent a very long time developing the perfect geometry and component selection to make Rocker BMX's easy to ride, comfortable and of course to look totally sick.
Rocker’s are about having a blast with your mates and are quickly becoming the latest craze of 2013/2014.
Rockers are chunky scaled down mini versions of 20” BMX’s designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse. Fat tyres, massive bars, top load stems every bit as RAD as a 20” & great fun for kids from 4 years old to Dad’s of 40 years old. With plenty of colour-ways to choose from including LTD editions, some people have already started collecting them!
- FRAME: lighter weight Hi-Tensile steel frame with shorter back end
- STEM: Front load stem with forged face plate
- FORK: thread-less fork
- BARS: 10" x 28" bar
- PEDALS: Plastic BMX pedals
- GRIPS: Kraton rubber grips
- GEARING: 30t front, 14t rear (allows you to actually pedal at up to 15mph)
- BEARINGS: sealed cartridge bearings
- CRANKS: Hi-Tensile forged steel cranks
- BB: USA BB
- SEAT: Fat padded
- WHEELS: brand new design steel 3 piece wheels with very load freewheel (new wheels roll much better than the previous Rocker wheels for higher speed on ramps or just chilling)
- TIRES: new lighter weight Pneumatic rubber 10" chunky tires
- CHAIN: colour matched KMC chain
- WEIGHT: 9,5kg