IROK's are chunky mini versions of 20” BMX bikes designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse.
New reduced fork clearance for easier foot jams, tapered stays, angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end.
The Titanic IROK+ is a limited edition model
New - now comes with The all-new Rocker BMX "JT Coaster". Fully sealed bearings, revolutionary new drag mechanism and internal 4 position slack setting that can be adjusted easily without taking the hub apart.
We really had to think out of the box for this one!! Freecoasters are notoriously difficult to set up & maintain, we had to come up with a design that was easy to personalise requiring virtually zero maintenance (in other words we had to hide the wizardry). After no less than 5 different prototypes around our chosen concept and many months of testing, we finally honed in on a detailed design that would work in production. The JT Coaster was born.
- New light-weight Hi tensile steel frame / forks with short back end
- Front load stem with forged face plate
- Thread-less forks
- 10" x 28" bars
- Plastic BMX pedals
- Kraton rubber grips
- 30/14 gearing (for high speeds - up to 15 mph)
- Sealed cartridge wheel bearings
- 1 piece hi ten forged steel cranks
- USA BB
- Fat padded seat
- Brand new design 5 bolt steel 2 piece wheels with very loud freewheel (new wheels roll much faster than the previous Rocker wheels for higher speed on ramps or just chilling, while being much stronger)
- Rocker Street Pro Tyres (aftermarket up to 80 psi)
- Colour matched KMC chain
- Weight 9.5 kg (20.9 lbs) a saving of 3.3 lbs on the original Rocker
Important: Rocker is the British brand that started the mini BMX revolution and continues to develop & innovate the sport at the top level. Buying substandard copies often results in pain and misery.