Rockers are chunky mini versions of 20” BMX bikes designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse.
Fat tyres, massive bars, top load stems every bit as RAD as a 20” & great fun for kids from 4 years old to Dad’s or even grandads of 40 + year. With a generous selection of colours to choose from + some rare LTD edition models, Rockers are very collectible.
The Rocker IROK is the best compromise of affordability, performance & quality for those starting out in miniBMX. It’s RAD, fast rolling, adult proof and features many quality Taiwanese BMX components you won’t find on other so called ‘mini BMX’s. IROK’s are about having a blast with your mates and are clearly recognised and accepted as a global extreme & fun sport that’s here to stay!
New reduced fork clearance for easier foot jams, tapered stays, angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end
- FRAME: lighter weight Hi-Tensile steel frame with shorter back end
- STEM: Front load stem with forged face plate
- FORK: thread-less fork
- BARS: 10" x 28" bar
- PEDALS: Plastic BMX pedals
- GRIPS: Kraton rubber grips
- GEARING: 30t front, 14t rear (allows you to actually pedal at up to 15mph)
- BEARINGS: sealed cartridge bearings
- CRANKS: Hi-Tensile forged steel cranks
- BB: USA BB
- SEAT: Fat padded
- WHEELS: brand new design steel 3 piece wheels with very load freewheel (new wheels roll much better than the previous Rocker wheels for higher speed on ramps or just chilling)
- TIRES: new lighter weight Pneumatic rubber 10" chunky tires
- CHAIN: colour matched KMC chain
- WEIGHT: 9,5kg